Saturday, March 24, 2007

a word on godhatesfags.com

Yes, folks, these people are for real. This is not a parody. Do not attempt to adjust your dial. From godhatesfags.com:

  • SODOMY IS AN ABOMINABLE SIN, WORTHY OF DEATH.
  • GOD HATES ALL WORKERS OF INIQUITY.
  • JESUS CHRIST DIED ONLY FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE.
  • ONLY GOD'S ELECT HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO BELIEVE.
  • SODOMITES ARE PROUD OF THEIR SIN ("GAY PRIDE"), AND IN THAT PRIDEFUL STATE THEY CANNOT REPENT - YOU CANNOT REPENT OF SOMETHING YOU'RE PROUD OF.
  • THE SODOMITES' ONLY HOPE IS TO HAVE THE UNAMBIGUOUS TRUTH PREACHED TO THEM, AND PERHAPS GOD WILL SOFTEN THEIR HEARTS AND GRANT THEM REPENTANCE TO DEPART FROM THEIR SIN AND NAME THE NAME OF CHRIST. NOT VERY LIKELY, THOUGH, SINCE GOD HAS GIVEN THEM UP.
  • THERE IS A HELL WHERE ALL IMPENITENT SINNERS WILL RESIDE FOR ALL ETERNITY. THAT INCLUDES SODOMITES (CALLED "DOGS").

In summary, sodomites are wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly (Gen. 13:13), are violent and doom nations (Gen. 19:1-25; Jgs. 19), are abominable to God (Lev. 18:22), are worthy of death for their vile, depraved, unnatural sex practices (Lev. 20:13; Rom. 1:32), are called dogs because they are filthy, impudent and libidinous (Deut. 23:17,18; Mat. 7:6; Phil. 3:2), produce by their very presence in society a kind of mass intoxication from their wine made from grapes of gall from the vine of Sodom and the fields of Gomorrah which poisons society's mores with the poison of dragons and the cruel venom of asps (Deut. 32:32,33), declare their sin and shame on their countenance (Isa. 3:9), are shameless and unable to blush (Jer. 6:15), are workers of iniquity and hated by God (Psa. 5:5), are liars and murderers (Jn. 8:44), are filthy and lawless (2 Pet. 2:7,8), are natural brute beasts (2 Pet. 2:12), are dogs eating their own vomit and sows wallowing in their own feces (2 Pet. 2:22), will proliferate at the end of the world bringing final judgment on mankind (Lk. 17:28-30), have been finally given up by God to uncleanness dishonoring their own bodies among themselves, to vile affections, and to a reprobate mind such that they cannot think straight about anything (Rom. 1:23-28), have wholly given themselves over to fornication and gone after strange flesh (Jude 7), must be pulled as faggots from the fire (Jude 23), and have no hope of Heaven unless they repent (Rev. 22:15), which they can't do in their prideful state (Jer. 6:15). They need to hear this truth if they are to have any hope of penitence, faith in Jesus Christ and salvation (I Timothy 4:2-4).

If this Gospel truth offends you, then please hit the "Back" button on your browser. Otherwise, to find more information on this subject, information on the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas, and her picketing ministry, a Gospel memorial to Matthew Shepard, a tribute to Sweden's vile royal family and more religious commentary and opinion on current events, please hit the enter button below. In clicking the button below, you testify that you are entering this website because you want to, and are not in any way being forced to view the material contained therein.

Oh my.

I must say, I don't understand what they mean by Gospel truth. I think I'll just stick with the True truth instead. Or maybe it doesn't mean anythingmaybe it’s just a secret code word they use.

Nonetheless, oh my.

What I think about homosexuality dances on the melody of MJ’s poem, The Smoke Filled Room. Maybe if some of you godhatesfags.com types actually got to know some people with SSA, you could come closer to knowing God, “the Father of Compassions and the God of all Encouragement”. Maybe even you could be saved.

2 comments:

MJ said...

I moved to a strange place where I had two little kids, one of which I homeschooled in a pretty small apartment, no money and no car all day and I knew no-one. I went to church every sunday. I invited people over. I wasn't invited anywhere. I tried to be outward and wasn't well recieved at all. Well I had two neighbors. They came and got me and took me out when I was got that frazzled mommy look. They took my kids for me when I was sick. They hung out with me when I was sad and they brought me things, not to get me to go the their church, but just to be kind. They were a blessing straight from God at that time in my life and they happened to be Gay. I love them for what they did and it was out of that experience that I began to see through that crap. I don't know if it's wrong, right, whatever. Not my job to determine that. But, you know, I would take friends like them any day over many people with whom I have gone to church.

John Three Thirty said...

Reminds me of a few months ago when some friends and I were hanging out and talking about stuff.

Someone said "So, I'm wondering what type of difference faith makes. I mean, I know people who are definitely are not Christians who are giving, unselfish, etc."

Freakin' solid.

This song is resonating with me. It's in my heart and has found my voice. I admit to being a Christina Perry fan. I've been known to...