Sunday, July 09, 2006

the romance

The sweetened breath
The moistened air
The supple beauty
The sculptured brawn
The pulsing blood
The throbbing hearts
The rhythmic beat
The dancing strings
The mingling hair
The gentle breeze
The daring charge
The swift retreat
The risk of discovery
The thrill of embrace
The raging thunder of cannon blast
The reckless solace alone at last
The clutching fingers pressed in skin
The folding heroine opening in
The risk of death
The hope of love
The promise of war
The test of faith
The have
The hold
The lush
The bold
The moon
The cloud
The sun
The shroud
The night
The morn
Romance is born

She always waited for a lover who would come back for her, sweep her off her feet, and take her to be with him forever. She’s with Him now.

Flossie Coan
August 27, 1920 ~ July 9, 2006

No comments:

This song is resonating with me. It's in my heart and has found my voice. I admit to being a Christina Perry fan. I've been known to...