Friday, September 30, 2005

guys just don't have good taste in women

I posted a picture of my wife's face on-line, holding our new baby, and she said "YOU DIDN'T GET MY PERMISSION TO POST A PICTURE OF ME WITH THREE HOURS SLEEP." I didn't know what she was talking about at first, but then I found the picture. She looked beautiful. That's the reason I posted the picture in the first place. She said she looked like a smurf. Unbelievable. I said, "You know, all women are that way. If a good looking guy tells them they are beautiful or they have a pretty face or great legs or something, they say, 'Whatever.' But if their girlfriend says, 'Look at you, girl, you're lookin good!' then they wear that outfit again and again and they go shopping to find 6 more just like it." That has got to be the biggest joke in the universe. She laughed when I told her that, and then she said, "Yeah, guys just don't have good taste in women."

No comments:

This song is resonating with me. It's in my heart and has found my voice. I admit to being a Christina Perry fan. I've been known to...